
..to a time when I was about 9 years old and my parents were looking at what seemed to be 200 houses every weekend. We were going to make the move from our house in Maryland (where we were robbed twice and had a fire set in our trash can once) to Virginia..
Well one of the homes we looked through belonged to a family with a newborn.. and in their kitchen was a chair like the one in the picture above.. but it was tilted so that it looked like a bowl and the baby was laying in the middle.. just chillin.. the sun was beaming into that kitchen and ever since that moment I had it in my head that I wanted to get the same chair when I had a baby..
I never actually was able to .. at least not with the first 2.
Today I was browsing through the Pier 1 website ..I remember loving the things in Pier 1 ever since the first moment I stepped into a shop in Springfield (where we eventually moved to after all the house hunting).. I bought a small cloth change purse.. and saw that chair again..
Stumbling upon it again today.. I remember that moment so vividly...


1 comment:
i love that chair too! but im waiting for the price to go down haha :) its farhanas favorite as well :)
Post a Comment